What Type of Information Does Stealth Collect?
In addition, Stealth may collect other information that does not identify You specifically, such as: Your browser or device information, (ii) information collected through cookies, and (iii) other information provided by technologies that Stealth uses to operate the Site and to facilitate Stealth’s other business purposes. Stealth may also identify and log automatically on Stealth’s servers (or in third party log files) the IP addresses connected with Your access to the Site, along with the time of Your visit and the page(s) that You visited.
How Does Stealth Collect My Information?
You may provide to Stealth, and Stealth may receive and collect, Personally Identifiable Information through the Site based upon different prompts, such as when You: (i) request a demo; (ii) register for a webinar, event or promotion; (iii) contact Stealth via email or live chat; (iv) subscribe to Stealth’s newsletter; (v) respond to a Stealth survey; (vi) register for Stealth’s partner programs; (vii) download Stealth content; (viii) access Stealth customer support portals; or (ix) purchase, register or apply online for Stealth products or services.
Stealth may also collect Personally Identifiable Information from You offline, such as: (i) during phone calls and meetings with Stealth sales and support representatives, (ii) when You attend Stealth events, or (iii) when You contact customer service.
Stealth may also obtain information about You from other sources, such as: (i) public databases, (ii) joint marketing partners, (iii) social media platforms, and (iv) other third parties.
How Does Stealth Use My Information?
We may use Your Personally Identifiable Information, as well as Your name, email address, telephone number, and/or mailing address:
- to deliver the services You request;
- to evaluate Your registration or application for Stealth products and services;
- to process Your payment of products and software;
- to process Your request for information;
- to contact You if Stealth requires additional information;
- to contact You in connection with Your inappropriate use of the Site;
- to conduct internal marketing purposes to obtain feedback on Stealth products, the Site or on other aspects of Stealth’s business;
- to send administrative information to You, such as information regarding the Site and changes to Stealth’s terms and policies;
- to notify You of new products, services, webinars and training sessions that We think may be of interest to You;
- to send You promotional materials;
- to collaborate with other companies and people to (i) perform tasks on Your behalf and/or (ii) provide products or services to You;
- to allow You to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions, and to administer such activities. Note, however, that these activities may have their own rules, policies, and terms regarding how Your Personally Identifiable Information is used.
- to share Personally Identifiable Information with business partners or other third-party sponsors of promotions; and
- to provide You with Stealth newsletters.
Stealth may also disclose Your Personally Identifiable Information if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from government authorities;
- to enforce Stealth’s terms of service;
- to protect Stealth’s operations or those of any of Stealth’s affiliates;
- to protect Stealth’s rights, privacy, safety or property, that of Stealth’s affiliates, or other entities or persons.
Stealth may process Your Personally Identifiable Information via a third party for certain purposes, such as for third party marketing and lead generation platform usage. In scenarios like these involving a third-party processor, We will allow the relevant third parties to access Your Personally Identifiable Information. We may also transfer Your Personally Identifiable Information to Stealth’s authorized resellers in order to further market Stealth products to You.
Stealth may monitor IP addresses to: (i) calculate usage levels of the Site, (ii) help identify issues with Stealth’s servers and security incidents, (iii) administer the Site, and (iv) distinguish the region from which You navigate to the Site. Stealth may also use anonymous information, such as aggregate data about visitors to the Site: (i) to determine how to improve the Site, (ii) for marketing and service improvement purposes, (iii) to determine how visitors find out about the Site, and (iv) to distinguish which of Stealth’s online services may interest Site visitors the most. Stealth may share anonymous information with third parties.
Does Stealth Collect Information About Children?
We respect the sensitive nature of each child’s online privacy. For this reason, You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to register, purchase or apply online for Stealth’s products, services, promotions and other activities. If You are under the age of eighteen (18), please do not provide Stealth with any of Your personal information. Stealth is not liable for any information provided to Stealth by a person under the age of eighteen (18) in contravention of this paragraph.
What Types of Safeguards Does Stealth Use?
The security and confidentiality of Your Personally Identifiable Information is important to Stealth. That is why Stealth continuously implements organizational, technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect the Personally Identifiable Information that We collect from loss, improper use, and unauthorized access, disclosure or modification. From time to time, We review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware that, despite all of Stealth’s efforts, no security measure is perfect or impenetrable and therefore there is always some risk assumed by sharing Personally Identifiable Information online. If You have reason to believe that Your account with Stealth has been compromised, please immediately notify Stealth at: email@example.com. If an unauthorized party gains access to the Site, Stealth shall not be liable for any information that is accessed or compromised.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California law, a California resident who has provided Stealth with Personally Identifiable Information (a “California Customer”) is entitled to request certain information with respect to the types of Personally Identifiable Information that Stealth has shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. In accordance with California law, Stealth will, in response to Your written request, provide You with the means to choose not to have Your information shared for these direct marketing purposes.
California Customers may request further information about Stealth’s compliance with California privacy laws law by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Stealth is only required to respond to one request per customer per year and that Stealth is not required to respond to requests made via any address other than the provided email address.
May I Correct or Update My Info?
You may update or correct Your information collected on the Site by contacting Stealth at: email@example.com.
Effective Date: January 18, 2018
StealthMatrix bridges the gap between brick-and-mortar and e‑commerce operations, using cutting edge tech, minus the heavy investment or major build out.
© 2018 STEALTHNETWORK COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
All rights reserved.